Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

A Song Says It All - Eminem's I'm Not Afraid

Sometimes there's a song that just hits home; it says everything (or parts of what) you are feeling at that given moment, or every time you hear it. It makes you feel great, knowing that someone out there gets it, has been through it. It's like they wrote it just for you.

I'm a music lover. Who isn't? So I just thought I would share a great one; one that I have loved since it came out years ago. Eminem's "I'm Not Afraid." 

As a recovering alcoholic (I don't care for using the term recovering because I know I'm past that, but recovered doesn't work either, so I'll just go with recovering), I feel a connection to this song. Especially the entire part about being strong enough to lift the liquor counter up and raising the bar. The hole song is amazing, so here it is. At the end of this post, I'll leave a link to the lyrics, for anyone who doesn't already know them.






For the lyrics, go here.

1 comment: